C-alike / ECMA Scipr based languages.
- the tabulator took 4 spaces.
- there is a spaces between opening and closing bracelet of arguments of a function.
- there is no space between opening and closing bracelet of arguments of a function when there is none arguments.
- there is space between operations and assignments.
- all declaration of variables shall be made on top of the body or class ( if possible ).
- vertically the declarations shall be aligned by the longest of the types or variable ( ActionScript alike languages ).